Hours & Daily Activities
Hours | Thursday to Sunday - 12pm to 5pm
Please note that we will be closed on Saturday, October 10th, 2020.
We are offering in-person wine club pick-up and wine sales from 12pm to 4:30pm.
We are excited to announce that we have reopened for wine by the glass and bottle service, but with a few modifications. We have been given strict guidelines by CAL/OSHA and the ABC to be able to re-open for on-site consumption.
With the current changes, things around the winery may look a little different then what you are use to, but the one thing that remains the same is not only our great wines, but our friendly staff, who can’t wait to provide you with a safe and enjoyable visit. We appreciate your continued support and understanding during these times. We have missed our customers and cannot wait to see you again!
As of September 1st, 2020, wineries can reopen in Contra Costa County with modifications. The mandatory food purchase has been suspended, please check back for any updates to this policy. You may bring your own picnic in, no outside alcohol permitted.
All indoor operations have been suspended as of July 1st, 2020. Therefore, we will only be offering outdoor seating. All guidelines remain the same below.
Updated Policies and Guest Procedures to Comply with COVID-19 Guidelines
- Reservations are highly recommended.
A reservation is recommended for guest enjoying glasses or bottle services. Walk-ins are welcomed and will be accommodated according to availability. Lawn seating is avalabile, please note in the comment section when making your reservation that you would like lawn seating. At this time for lawn seating we ask that you may bring your own chairs. Pop-ups or umbrellas for shade are permitted at this time.
- Reservations may not be guaranteed if guest arrive 15 minutes late or more.
- Masks are requred.
A mask is required to be worn at all times when moving around the winery. You may remove your face covering while seated at your designated table.
- There is a maximum group size of 6 people, including children.
- To allow for sufficient time to clean and sanitize between guest visits, we kindly ask that your experience does not exceed 2 hours.
- To maintain proper social distancing, we kindly ask that your entire party remain in your desinated seated area during your experience.
- Last pour is at 4:30pm.
To comply with Contra Costa County and ABC regulations our last pour is at 4:30pm.
- Outside Alcohol is strictly prohibited!
- No Pets or Sporting Equipment.